BAMC real estate search engine
Puhova ulica 23, Maribor
Land plot for construction of residential buildings on a good location at the Maribor city entrance.
|Indicative price:||3,181,000.00 € + TAX|
|property category:||Building Plot|
|Address:||Puhova ulica 23, Maribor|
|Building status:||Partially built up land|
|Plot area:||36,993.00 m²|
|Plot number:||681-705/11, 681-705/34, 681-705/44, 681-705/45|
*Tax is calculated based on applicable law
Land plot in the developing suburbs of Maribor
- Under the municipal zoning plan, the land plot is zoned for residential development and other central activities.
- There are several business buildings located on the premises, suitable for demolition due to age and decay.
- The surrounding area is well-connected to public utility infrastructure.
- The plot is accessible via paved local road.
- Located nearby are residential developments, shopping centers, and office buildings, as well as green areas, further improving the location’s appeal.
Maribor is one of the fastest-developing cities in Slovenia
As Slovenia’s second-largest city, Maribor is an important economic, transport, cultural, academic, scientific and medical hub in the northeastern part of Slovenia. The Maribor municipality covers an area of 148 km² and has a population of over 111,000. The city is strategically placed, as it lies in the immediate vicinity of three neighboring countries: Austria, Hungary, and Croatia. It has its own airport, with strong railway and motorway connections within a convenient distance. It was pronounced the European Culture Capital in 2012 and is becoming an increasingly popular tourist destination. In recent years, Maribor’s popularity is increasing among investors. In collaboration with the municipality, excellent infrastructure has developed, with four new industrial parks boosting economic development in the city and wider region.
Interested in buying property?
If you are interested in buying a property, we kindly request you submit your indicative offer by either filling out the form provided or contacting the relevant contact person. All offers will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and you will be informed about our decision as soon as possible. We also kindly ask you to review our General Terms and Conditions.
The listed price does not include 22% VAT.
- +386 22 52 07 15