How to Buy Properties from BAMC
The DUTB is one of the largest providers of real estate of various types in Slovenia. The list of real estate properties can be found on our website, at DUTB Real Estate. Real estate owned by the dutb is sold in a variety of ways. The sale process for a particular real estate property is stated alongside each property advertisement.
MOST COMMON METHOD OF SALE: COLLECTION OF NON-BINDING OFFERS
The collection of non-binding offers for a particular real estate property is the most common method of sale used by DUTB Real Estate used in general for every real estate unless stated otherwise. Potential buyers submit their non-binding offers by completing and forwarding the form for this purpose. The form is available as a file in these instructions, and alongside individual advertisements for real estate, and can also be forwarded to your email address at your request.
Offers to buy real estate priced at more than EUR 500,000 must also contain the following forms:
- a declaration of the circumstances of the purchase
- a declaration of any debts (existing or potential) to the DUTB on the part of the bidder
- a declaration that the potential purchaser/investor is not a legal or natural person in the sense of Article 13 of the ZUKSB
Before a final decision on sale is taken by the DUTB, the preferred buyer is required to supplement the offer with the other required KYC and ZPPDFT forms, which are also available on our website.
Non-binding offers can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered post with a return delivery receipt to DUTB d.d., Davčna ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana. The DUTB will process each offer separately at the earliest opportunity.
COLLECTION OF BINDING OFFERS OR AUCTION
Other methods of sale used for real estate include the collection of binding offers (subject to payment of a security deposit) and (electronic) auction.
In these instances the terms of the auction or call for offers (date for submission of offers, date of auction, amount of security deposit, starting price, etc.) and all the other information and documents are published on the DUTB Real Estate and the DUTB websites.
TRANSPARENT AND PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED SALES PROCESSES
In all its sale processes, the DUTB provides transparent, equal treatment to all potential real estate buyers in compliance with the rules. All customers that are interested in a particular property are led through the sale process, from viewing the property to the final transaction.
The contact person for each real estate property is cited in the advertisement. The sale process can also be conducted by an external agency with which the DUTB has concluded a contract of real estate brokerage.
GUARANTEES AND CHANGES IN SALE PROCESS
- When selling real estate the DUTB does not issue a warranty for defects, and sells the real estate “as seen”, unless stated otherwise in the particular advertisement.
- The DUTB has the right to change the method of sale at any time, and may refuse all incoming offers or may repeat or extend the sale process.
- Unsuccessful bidders have the opportunity of appealing against the sale process within five business days of the decision being delivered. Unsuccessful bidders may appeal directly to the DUTB, or may submit an appeal by registered post with a delivery note, or via email. Each appeal must cite the grounds for appeal, and the appellant must cite the appellant’s name and address, the ID code of the real estate property that is the subject of the appeal, the alleged breach(es), and the facts and circumstances that are evidence of the breach(es).
KEEP TRACK OF BAMC REAL ESTATE FOR SALE
The flow of real estate into the DUTB and then into the sale process is gradual. Potential buyers are recommended to regularly view our website and to subscribe to a monthly newsletter featuring advertised real estate and current sale processes. Subscribe to the newsletter >
Contact us for additional information
phone: +386 1 429 38 95
faks: +386 1 429 38 59
- Form_-Non-biding_bid_for_realestate_purchase_from_DUTB DOCX 206 kb
- KYC - Forms ZIP 1,425 kb
- ZPPDFT - Forms ZIP 2,832 kb